My Questions and Issues
As the entry requirements and application procedures are different across each institution, our expert education consultants can guide you through every step and based on your child’s situation, we will design the best study options tailored for your child.
Our consultants will provide you with the latest course information, saving you from researching, and help you compare courses according to your child’s needs. As the authorised official representative of over 500 Australian schools, ACIC can certainly help to manage the whole application process for your child until enrolment. We will also assist with the visa application and help with any issues after enrolment.
Children under 18 require a legal guardian in Australia. Whilst there are different options, the rules and regulations are complex and differ between schools. Luckily, ACIC has a team of experts that can assist including arranging accommodation and airport pick-ups for your child if required. ACIC also can help to arrange the visa for parents or grandparents to accompany their child during their studies although there are no working rights.
After your child enrols and arrives in Australia, ACIC will designate one of the counsellors to follow up the student’s study and life in Australia to make sure they are well looked after. We will provide a free orientation service to newly arrived students, helping them to adapt to the new environment, and free on-going support should the student require any assistance for their studies and future plans.
- Unbiased course counselling and tailored study plans that is best for your situation
- Provide the latest school and course information
- Quickest application outcomes
- Waive school application fees*
- Assist with GTE checks and questions
- Arrange health insurance (OSHC) and book medical check-ups
- Visa application: including guardian and tourist visas for parents/grandparents
- Arranging accommodation, airport pick-up and guardian services
- Migration and other visa advice
- A customised CRM to monitor your application, enrolment and visa processes
- Getting Scholarships
- Free after-arrival orientation/support and on-going service
- Academic progression monitoring and feedback
- Multilingual staff to communicate with you (English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Shanghainese)
*To eligible students
The ACIC Difference
ACIC was established in Australia since 1988 and we have over 30+ years of experience in the Australian education sector. Our experience is unrivalled in the industry and is backed by more than 70000+ students for whom ACIC have helped to successfully enrol in Australian institutions. That’s a lot of experience and knowledge that you can rely on! You can be assured that ACIC will provide you with the best advice.
ACIC also only helps students to study in Australia (not other countries) so we are a true expert for Australia education!
ACIC is based in Australia so we can look after your child in Australia. You can have the assurance that our team are here locally to help your child if needed. We can keep track of your child’s academic progress and feedback to you if required.
ACIC provides free after-arrival and on-going support. Our services don’t stop after a student enrols but after your child arrives in Australia, he or she will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will provide a free orientation to help your child settle in Australia. Your child can also get free on-going support and advice any time in the future.