My Questions and Issues
As the entry requirements and application procedures are different across each institution, our expert education consultants can guide you through every step and based on your situation, we will design the best study options tailored for you.
Our consultants will provide you with the latest course information, saving you from researching, and help you compare courses according to your needs. We will then help you lodge and follow up your school application until enrolment. We will also assist you with your visa extension in Australia and help with any issues after enrolment. Our consultants will ensure that you enrol in a school which will help you succeed in the future.
For those looking to transfer to a more suitable school, it can be more complicated than most think. There are regulations from both your current school and the Department of Immigration that need to be met. However, our ACIC consultants have lots of successful cases helping students to transfer and they can help you through the whole process. This includes getting an offer letter from the new school, applying for release, applying for credits and more.
Finally, ACIC can provide you with options that you may not have even considered. Apart from the full range of study choices, our migration team can also advise on the different visa options available if you are soon to graduate from your current studies. Click here for more information
- Unbiased course counselling and tailored study plans that suit you best
- Provide the latest school and course information (entry requirements, pricing, timetables, etc).
- Quickest application outcomes
- Maximum exemptions (credits) outcomes
- Waive school application fees*
- Assist with getting release letters
- Assist with GTE checks and questions
- Assist with personal statements
- Fix problems with your current and future schools
- Arrange health insurance (OSHC) and book medical check-ups
- Visa application: both onshore and offshore (including free onshore visa extensions*)
- Migration and other visa advice
- A customised CRM to monitor your application, enrolment and visa processes
- Getting Scholarships
*To eligible students
The ACIC Difference
ACIC was established in Australia since 1988 and we have over 30+ years of experience in the Australian education sector. Our experience is unrivalled in the industry and is backed by more than 70000+ students for whom ACIC have helped to successfully enrol in Australian institutions. That’s a lot of experience and knowledge that you can rely on! You can be assured that ACIC will provide you with the best advice.
ACIC is one of the few agencies in the world to represent all the G08 universities in Australia and we also represent more than 500 other Australian institutions. This means our consultants can give you the most unbiased advice and the biggest range of study options.
ACIC also only helps students to study in Australia (not other countries) so we are a true expert for Australia education!
All of ACIC’s staff are highly qualified and experienced. They undertake regular training and have the latest course and visa information. Over 85% of our staff at our head office has completed a Master’s degree from an Australian university and over 95% have studied in Australia at a tertiary institution.