My Questions and Issues
Our team of expert consultants will analyse your situation and provide the best and most cost-effective visa options for you so you can continue stay in Australia. This may be for study or migration or work or simply to attend your graduation!
Our consultants can guide you through every step and provide you with the latest course and visa information. We also have a team of staff that specialises in the visa process – they will assist you in preparing all the required visa documentations as well as help you to apply and monitor the progress of your visa until it is successfully granted.
ACIC can provide you with options that you may not have even considered. Apart from the full range of study choices, our migration team can also advise on the different visa options available if you are soon to graduate from your current studies. Click here for more information.
The main thing to remember is that if you know your student visa will be expiring soon, it is best to seek ACIC’s advice as early as possible. The more time in advance, the more options will be available to you.
- Advice on study and visa options so you can continue to stay in Australia
- Visa application: including changing visa class and free onshore visa extensions*
- Migration and visa advice by in-house registered migration agent
- Unbiased course counselling and tailored study plans that is best for your situation
- Provide the latest school and course information (entry requirements, pricing, timetables, etc).
- Assist with GTE checks and questions
- Arrange health insurance (OSHC) and book medical check-ups
- A customised CRM to monitor your application, enrolment and visa processes
*To eligible students
The ACIC Difference
ACIC was established in Australia since 1988 and we have over 30+ years of experience in the Australian education sector. Our experience is unrivalled in the industry and is backed by more than 70000+ students for whom ACIC have helped to successfully enrol in Australian institutions. That’s a lot of experience and knowledge that you can rely on! You can be assured that ACIC will provide you with the best advice.
ACIC has consultants and our in-house migration agent that specialises in helping students with visa expiries. No matter what your circumstances, ACIC can design a plan for you. We have had many successful cases of helping students to extend their stay and studies in Australia.
ACIC also only helps students to study in Australia (not other countries) so we are a true expert for Australia education!
All of ACIC’s staff are highly qualified and experienced. They undertake regular training and have the latest course and visa information. Over 85% of our staff at our head office has completed a Master’s degree from an Australian university and over 95% have studied in Australia at a tertiary institution.