In the latest QS World University Rankings released on 9th June, the Australian National University recognized as Australia’s best tertiary education institution, and declared it the 27th-best in the world.
The University of Melbourne and University of Sydney both broke into the top 40, while the University of New South Wales and University of Queensland made the top 50.
Australia’s top four universities – ANU, University of Melbourne, University of Sydney, and UNSW, all rose in the rankings from last year.
Top 10 universities in Australia, according to QS World University Rankings
- The Australian National University (rank 27 in the world)
- The University of Melbourne (rank 37 in the world)
- The University of Sydney (rank 38 in the world)
- The University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney) (rank 43 in the world)
- The University of Queensland (rank 47 in the world)
- Monash University (rank 58 in the world)
- The University of Western Australia (rank 93 in the world)
- The University of Adelaide (rank 108 in the world)
- University of Technology Sydney (rank 133 in the world)
- University of Wollongong (rank 193 in the world)
Ask ACIC right now to discover more about these top universities!