ANU has launched a new scholarship for high-performing international students already in Australia that are looking for applying for a postgraduate program in ANU in Semester 1 2020. The scholarship offer includes one year paid on-campus accommodation plus 25% tuition fee discount in second year (Approximately $25,000AUD total value).
The award will be available to students that:
- Currently resides in Australia as an onshore international student;
- Is currently completing or has recently completed an undergraduate degree at an Australian institution;
- Has applied for entry to a postgraduate program at ANU in Semester 1 2020, through an approved ANU onshore Education Agent;
- Has achieved a minimum ANU GPA of 5.5/7.0 (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree; and
- Will enrol in a postgraduate program at ANU for the first time.
For more information and application deadlines, please contact ACIC as soon as possible.