The University of Sydney’s Centre of English Teaching offers an innovative program for TESOL teachers overseas to upgrade their skills. The best part of the program is that it can be studied online and on a part time basis so you can still keep doing your job overseas!
The program is called the English Language Teacher Training (ELTT), which is an innovative professional development course that covers the latest theories and approaches to teaching English for speakers of other languages (TESOL).
The course duration is 9 weeks that includes 1 hour webinar and 30 min interactive tutorial per week. 2-3 hours per week of study and assignment writing is required. The course does not require you to travel to Sydney and can be completed online. However, there is also a face-to-face option if you would like to study on campus in Sydney as well.
- Refresh and update your English language teaching skills from experienced teachers at Australia’s leading university language centre.
- Benefit from the teaching and research experience of CET trainers.
- Learn key concepts in the field of English language teaching, such as innovative teaching methods, flipped classroom strategies, approaches to integrated skills teaching, and lesson planning.
- Practise teaching skills and receive comprehensive feedback.
- Develop reflective teaching practices.
If you would like to find out more or how to apply, please contact ACIC.