Griffith University is offering a range of generous scholarships to students with good academic results, ranging between 10% of first years fees to 50% of total course fees. The scholarships recognise remarkable students and their potential to make a positive contribution to Griffith and the community. There is a wide range of scholarships, including:
- Remarkable Scholarships which cover 50% of tuition fees for scholarship awardees
- Excellence Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students covering 25% of tuition fees
- Discipline-specific scholarships for selected programs
- Scholarships for family members of current international students and alumni
- Higher degree by research scholarships.
For more information on how to apply, please contact ACIC as places are limited and deadlines apply.