Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate International students who have demonstrated outstanding academic merit in prior studies.
- be an international student from a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- hold an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU
- be willing to enrol at ACU as a full-time student upon accepting the scholarship. You must be enrolled full time to continue receiving the scholarship
- not have received another scholarship or award
- not be an ACU Study Abroad or Exchange student.
For students interested in ACU ISS, please contact ACIC to apply now.