Newcastle University’s Business School is offering the latest scholarship below for its popular MBA Global program:
- MBA Global International Student Scholarship: for any students enrolled at MBA Global, students can get a $2500 scholarship
- MBA Global UON Alumni Scholarship: for any alumni of Newcastle University that graduated within the last 2 years, students can get a 25% scholarship valued at AUD$14,175.
Why Study MBA Global?
- Good value for money：$28,350 per year plus the opportunity to get scholarship
- Course include organisational internship and international study tour – which allows students to study a 2-week Summer/Winter course at a partnered university overseas
- Students can also choose to study a double-master option with Newcastle’s partner universities overseas to complete the second year of the degree. Students will then get 2 Masters qualifications –one from each university
- Newcastle University’s business school is accredited by AACSB (less than 5% of business schools worldwide have this accreditation).
Entry requirements for MBA Global
- Bachelor degree with no background required
- No work experience required
- IELTS 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0)
If you are interested to apply, please contact ACIC and they can help to secure a place and scholarship.