As Australia’s highest ranking university for graduate salaries in the area of Health Services and Support, the University of Tasmania is offering relocation bursaries to eligible students enrolling in selected Heath and Medicine related courses.
• Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science (53J)
• Bachelor of Laboratory Medicine (53G)
• Bachelor of Nutrition Science (53H)
• Bachelor of Medical Research (53E)
• Bachelor of Pharmacy with Applied Honours (54A)
• Bachelor of Psychological Science (53F)
• Master of Public Health (M7W)
• Master of Pharmaceutical Science (M7E)
• Master of Medical Research (Specialisation) (M7V)
For more information about how to apply, please contact ACIC.